Manual magnetic filter
For fine filtration of liquids with particles from grinding and cast iron machining, BELKI uses manual magnet filters, quick and simple cleaning of the filter surface
Automatic magnetic filter
For fine filtration of liquids with particles from grinding and cast iron machining, BELKI uses automatic magnetic filter that automatically cleans the filter surface
Area of use
Magnetic fine filtration of process fluids is particularly suited to filtration of fluids with particles from grinding and cast iron processing. The magnetic filter has various applications such as coolants, grinding fluids, washing fluids up to 80°C and other fluids with ferritic particles. A magnet filter is often used in combination with BELKI deep bed filters or central systems.
The magnetic filter is fully automatic and only has to be set at startup. The magnetic field is created by permanent magnets, and therefore no energy has to be used to establish a magnetic field. The forwarding of the band occurs in intervals as the particles build up to a certain level. The extremely strong permanent magnets create a strong magnetic field which ensures filtration of very fine particles down to under 10 μm. The forwarding intervals are set so that the particles will have the necessary drying time before leaving the magnetic filter. The filter cake is removed on the manual magnetic filter (3.10 M) by using a scraper.
- Filtration of the very fine particles extends the lifetime of the process fluid and protects nozzles, valves and rotating clutches in processing machines
- Filtration occurs without any use of consumables and the unit has low energy consumption
- The filter has a high degree of filtration and high capacity
- Effective for cast iron particles as the graphite particles tie to the ferrite
- Designed in stainless steel
- By fully automatic magnetic filters (model 3.10 A, 5.13 A and 7.20 A) the forwarding intervals can be adjusted, ensuring that the filter cake has the necessary drying time and dry sludge is easier and cheaper to dispose of
Technical specifications for magnetic filters
|Type||Item nummer||Capacity (l/min)||Material||Connection (V/Hz)||Weight (kg)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|