Oil separator 321
Oil separator for larger washing and tooling machines. Capacity up to 150 l/h and possibility of connecting 2 tilting skimmers
Oil separator 200LS
BELKI oil separator with a capacity of up to 600 l/h for large washing machines and central systems
Area of use
The BELKI Oil Separator is applied for removal of tramp oil and other surface contaminants from process fluids, e.g. coolants and degreasers. The BELKI Oil Separator is utilised as a fixed installation or mounted on a trolley for maintenance of any number of tanks.
The surface is skimmed by a self-regulating suction unit called tilting skimmer. The slow revolving, electrically driven diaphragm pump is designed to keep the tramp oil from being mixed into the fluid, thereby ensuring an effective separation. The tramp oil flows to a collecting container and the cleaned fluid flows back to the machine tank.
- Self-regulating suction unit (tilting skimmer), only skimming the surface
- The suction unit compensates for level variations in the tank
- Gentle operation of the pump, ensuring effective oil separation
- Easily adjustable so that only the oil is flowing to the oil container
- The oil container has decantation function
- Possibility for connection of several suction units (dependent on model type)
211 H max 1 pcs. / 321 and 60 S max 2 pcs. / 200 LS max 4 pcs.
- Module constructed; oil separator and pump can be mounted separately
(for 60 S and 200 LS)
Technical specifications for oil separators
|Type||Item nummer||Capacity (l/h)||Surface (m²)||Oil container (l)||Connection (V/Hz)||Consumption (W)||Material||Weight (kg)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
|321||T206-321-230 / T206-321-400||150||5||5||230/3x400/50||250||EN1.4301||36||682||268||794|
|60S||T04-060-230 / T04-060-400||300||15||20||230/3x400/50||250||EN1.4301||57||730||445||1065|
Working principle of oil separator